Wild Flower Villas JGE
Wild Flower Villas JGE Facts
Wild Flower Villas JGE Description
Wild Flower Villas for sale by Jumeirah Golf Estates at JGE. Located by the Clubhouse, Wild Flower is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Earth course. From its elevated position, the estate offers sweeping views over the course along with the panoramic Dubai skyline. Homeowners also get the opportunity to design their own homes with architects of their choice.
Wild flower Villas is also a residential community in Jumeirah Golf Estates, a large integrated and family focused golf community covering around 1650 acres and offering the homeowners an opportunity to live in such well developed community that features a variety of world class amenities and premier services. Most of the villas are overlooking the Earth Golf Course. In other words, 75 percent of the properties have absolute golf course frontage; while the remaining 25 percent are facing man made lakes, nature strips, and parks.