Dubai One Facts
Dubai One Description
Dubai One Apartments For Sale in Meydan by Meydan Group. Announced in August 2015, the Dubai One is expected to be the world’s tallest residential tower when complete. The tower will feature 885 residential apartments and a five star hotel with 350 rooms. The building will also feature a conference center, a 655 meter high observation deck, a 675 meter high restaurant and will be close to the proposed Meydan One Marina Yacht Club.
Dubai One tower is a part of Meydan One, a mega development project announced by Meydan last year. The development, which will have a gross floor area (GFA) of 5,500,000 sqm, will consist of:
- Dubai One Tower (the world’s tallest residential tower )
- World’s longest indoor ski slope
- World’s largest indoor gymnasium at 25,000m2
- World’s highest 360° observation deck at 655m
- World’s largest fountain at 420m in length.
The highlights of Dubai One Tower are:
- Gross floor area (GFA) – 350,000 sqm
- Number of floors – 161
- Resident population – 3,200
- Hotel population – 456
- Dimensions – 49m x 49m x 711m
Dubai One Tower will have five-star hotels, observation deck, sky terrace, yacht club, residential apartments and penthouses.