Capital Golden Tower
Capital Golden Tower Facts
Capital Golden Tower Description
Capital Golden Tower, officially registered as Crystal Tower, is a 2B+G+3P+12 floors commercial building located in the Business Bay, Dubai. The design of the tower has pooled the talents of top architectures, designers and specialists in ergonomics to create an extraordinary meeting point of business and pleasure. The hotel is considered to be only 10 min away from the world tallest building – Burj Khalifa and Sheikh Zayed Road.
Capital Golden Tower has two basements, three podium levels and 12 floors providing 270,000 sq ft of office space with distinguishing facilities such as Coffee shop, Restaurants, Health club , Business centre, Retail shops, Swimming pools, Out door restaurants and café.
– The tower comprises of a Hotel
– Downtown and DIFC are 20 minutes away
– Coffee shop
– Health Club
– Business Centre
– Retail shops
– Swimming pools
– Outdoor restaurants
- Strategically located in Business Bay, with easy access from Al Khail Road and the Shaikh Zayed Road, close to Al Safa Park.
- Downtown and DIFC are 2 minutes away
- Other Amenities include coffee shops, restaurants, health club, business centre, retail shops, swimming pools, and out door restaurants and cafe
Business Bay is an ambitious 64 Million Square foot freehold district that is currently under development directly next to Downtown Dubai. The development is expected to have 240 buildings that vary between Office & Residential Towers.