Why to buy property in Dubai ?
Dubai has been ranked among the top 10 cities in the world to live in. Quality of life offered by Dubai is next to none which makes it ideal to live in. It is one of the most happening places in the world and there are so many reasons to buy property here.
- Decline in Property prices – According to a report by Knight Frank, a property consultancy LLP operational established in 1896, Dubai saw a decline in the property prices by 3.8% year-on-year in the third quarter of 2018. This makes it an ideal time to invest in property here as the trends indicate that the prices will rise in the near future.
- Excellent Return on Investment – The average ROI in Dubai on apartments was seven percent in 2017-2018. This was despite the drop in rent and sales prices. These returns are comparable to some of the best performing cities in the world.
- Happiest City in the World – In 2016, Dubai formed a Ministry of Happiness whose main objective was to increase the levels of happiness among the people living in Dubai. You can be rest assured that the city will try its best to make your life stress free.
- Booming Tourism – Often referred to as the “Gold city of the middle east”, it is one of the most favoured places from tourist across geographies. It offers a touring experience unlike any other in the world with activities including safaris, skydiving , water parks, Yacht communities and a lot more.
- No Taxes – This is one of the biggest benefits that Dubai offers to its property holders. You don’t need to pay any taxes for investing in property in Dubai. This makes Dubai extremely desirable for expats.
- High class Transportation – Dubai is next to none in regards to the infrastructure it has in place for transportation. Recently the “Dubai Autonomous Transportation Strategy” was launched which aims to transform a quarter of the total transportation in Dubai to autonomous mode by 2030. With trials for driver-less cars already being started, it wont be a surprise if Dubai achieves this magnanimous feat even before 2030.
- Expo 2020 – One of the most well known events in the world is going to be held in Dubai in next year. This is going to provide a huge boost to the real estate sector in Dubai, the impact which is already starting to show. Properties near the venue are expected to get massive ROI. With millions of tourists from around 180 countries across the world touted to come in, there is bound to be a high demand for rent, which gives the landlord better position to get higher rents.
- Quality of Life – Whether its health or education, Dubai’s infrastructure is among the most advanced in the world. The healthcare standard set by Dubai rivals any in the world. There are many excellent private international schools where the students follow British or American Curriculum.
If our reasons have made you consider buying property in Dubai, check out Property E portal – Find your preferred real estate project in Dubai for more information.
Written and published by Propertyeportal Media Team.