Where to buy property in Dubai?
So you’ve figured out the reasons for buying property in Dubai. But one thing still remains, Where do you actually buy that property ? Since buying a property is a big investment, choosing the right property can become a reason of worry for many. Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. We are here to help you. We will take you through the best areas for buying property in Dubai. Let’s take a look at the top 5 most popular areas to invest:-
- Dubai Marina – It doesn’t come as a surprise that Dubai Marina has taken the top spot in this list. The property offers a mix of high rise apartments, pavilion villas to go along with the plethora of retail and dining outlets present. With projects such as Bluewaters Island launched by MERAAS in the area, it also signals the trust that big developers are putting in the area. With the asking prices in the area remaining stable, the future seems to be shining bright for those owning property in this area.
- Palm Jumeirah – Ofcourse, Palm Jumeirah had to be there. For the keen real estate investors, this has always been a go to area. It is seen as one of the most reliable areas to invest because of the upscale location of the Palm. With the luxury beach palm projects completion expected soon, we shall see a surge in the prices, giving the investors a great ROI.
- Arabian Ranches – One area which has seen a increase interest is the popular villa community of Arabian Ranches. The area has seen a resurgence of the secondary property market. It is particular popular among people looking for a family home. Being set in the central part of the city, it is only a 15 minute drive away from the city’s main business districts, making it a go to area for investors.
- Jumeirah Village Circle – An area that offers the option of choosing between apartments, villas and townhouses, Jumeirah Village Circle has been able to garner regular attention of the investors. It’s competitive pricing, with the apartments considerably cheaper in the area compared to other areas in the vicinity, has provided the area with a sustained advantage. The average cost of renting went by 7% last year, giving the area a further boost. Projects such as Bloom towers and Belgravia II have proved to be investor favorites.
- Dubailand – Offering a exceptional combination of family friendly residential communities, sports attractions and world class leisure, Dubailand manages to sneak past other Dubai areas to get the 5th spot in our list. With the Expo 2020 inching closer, the area is attracting lot of interest. It remains a popular option both for villas and apartments.
If you’re interested in buying property in Dubai, be sure to check out Property e Portal and make an informed decision! For all latest updates on Dubai property stay tuned to our Dubai real estate blog.
Written and published by Propertyeportal media team.