Unique home decorating tips that are easy on our wallet
After a while the same old becomes tedious and you need some new and fresh in your life. Here are some tried and tested tips that are bound to bring new color into your home:
- Add some new throw pillows: Or better yet, just change the covers of existing throw pillows. adding a different color, print or introducing a new shape of pillow on your couch can make your living room feel like a new space.
- Invite nature inside: This could mean introducing a potted plant or experimenting with jute, hemp or sea grass (Think hemp basket). Just a little bit of nature will give your home a raw, natural feel and is sure to imbue your life with energy.
- Reupholster your furniture: This will bring about a big change in your home. Experiment with eclectic prints and colors, add geometric prints and mirrors in the right places to shake things up.
- Tidy up! This is a no-brainer. Sometimes you don’t need new, you just need new locations for old things. (Think smart storage solutions) Set up a fancy looking coat rack by your front door or add some stylish hooks, so your clothes and coats always have a place to live. Bringing some organization into your home can make the difference between drab and de rigueur.
- Add a statement piece of art: Look for art pieces that say something about you. Be it abstract or a tribal print, add a large piece of art to an empty wall and watch it bring your home to life.
For more smart tips check out our website PropertyePortal. We have the best home designers who can set up a free inspection and help you find what works for you.