August 1st 2019
Deck Up Your Home With Mirrors
Mirrors In Your Home
Mirrors make small spaces look bigger and are considered important if trying to make small apartments look bigger, they are definitely a designers best friend.
Here are some ways you can decorate your home with various mirrors.
- Across a window– If your living room consists of a big window, place a mirror right across from it. This will give an illusion of double room space and will make the room brighter as the light will fall on the mirror.Mirror wall- Using mirror tiles or a ceiling to floor mirror will make the room look more spacious and luxurious. This effect can be further enhanced by using some wood or marble with the mirror
- Beside bedside lamps– Placing a small mirror beside your beside lamps with a vase of flowers in front of it will make the room more pretty and decorative
- On the porch– If you have sofas that are faced towards the garden adding a mirror above the sofa will give a beautiful look as the nature will be reflected.
- Wardrobe panels– Turning your wardrobe into mirror panels will make your room look larger and brighter. Other than this, you get a bigger mirror for your wardrobe area.
- Wall décor– Using various many types of mirrors on a single wall is a different way or decorating the wall and will stand out. Good lighting in the area will make the room look brighter.
- Stairway– Adding several different typed of mirrors on the wall along the staircase will make your dark staircase a chic and brighter look. However, watch your steps as you will be busy admiring yourself in the mirrors.
- Statement piece– Placing a large mirror in the emptiest corner of the living room will add chic to the room. A vintage arm chair or sofa beside the mirror will add a charm of old-vintage to your living room.