Best freehold areas for villas in Dubai
Choosing the best villa community can be a daunting task for many. Well, no need to worry. We’ve got you covered. Check out our list of best freehold areas for villas in Dubai.
- Palm Jumeirah – The world famous palm is known for its exquisite luxury villas. One can find villas ranging from AED 6.1 million to AED 16.5 million depending on the no. of bedrooms. It has been a go to favourite for investors for many years.
- Arabian Ranches – One of the most preferred destinations of investors, Arabian ranches is a desert themed development that is spread over an area of 6.67 million sq.m. A creation of Emaar properties, the community offers world class schools, hospital, golf course and a retail strip. Divided into Arabian Ranches 1,2 and 3 with villas consisting swimming pools, gyms etc. A 3 bedroom house in Arabian Ranches will set you back by around AED 2.5 million.
- Dubailand – Known for its leisure activities, Dubailand is home to world’s largest indoor theme park, IMG world of adventure. Boasting a host of eco tourism projects, Dubailand has many facilities that add to the comfort of living there. The prices for a villa usually range around AED1.3 million to AED 2.8 million.
- The Villa – Being a go-to community for expats and locals alike, The Villa consists of a community centre, play area, spa and retail shops among others. Amenities such as schools, healthcare centres, mosques make it a great attraction. You can find a villa here at around AED 3.6 million.
- The Springs – Housed with an array of leisure and entertainment options, The spring community has everything ranging from beautiful lakes to lush green landscapes. It’s closeness to the JBR also makes it a popular area for expats. You can expect a villa to burn a AED 2.5 million hole in your pocket here.
- DAMAC Hills – An upscale community created by renowned developer DAMAC, DAMAC hills offers villas, apartments and townhouses boasting the best in class amenities. Having many schools and universities near the area, it also offers access to international golf course. Average prices for villa in DAMAC hills range from AED 2.4 million to AED 5.4 million.
- Mudon – A new gated community in Dubai, Mudon is known for its value for money offering. If you’re a resident here, you have access to swimming pools, mosque, health clubs etc. With a ton of transportation facilities at offer here, one can find commuting conveniently easy here. You can find a 3 bedroom villa here for around AED 1.5 million.
- Emirates Hills – Known by many as Dubai’s Beverly hills, Emirates Hills is a community that personifies luxury. Away from the hustle bustle of the city, it gives you a chance to live a peaceful life. It offers upto 9 bedroom villas which can cost anything around AED 25 million.
- The Meadows – Known as a great place for family living, The Meadows has on offer greenery and lakes to offer your mind some peace. Free from the regular traffic congestion of Dubai, life is very comfortable at the Meadows. A villa 3-bhk villa will cost an average of AED 3.5 million here.
Feel free to get in touch with Dubai’s leading real estate portal for more information.