Best Freehold Areas for Apartments in Dubai
For Expats, Dubai has been a sought after investment destination when it comes to real estate. These are the top freehold communities in 2019 to make your investment decision easier.
Best freehold areas for apartments in Dubai
- Dubai Marina – Dubai Marina has been a go-to area for foreign investors. One of the most popular areas in Dubai, Dubai Marina is one such district that has everything. It is famous for its luxury yachts and for being within walking distance of almost every district’s apartments block. It’s nightlife options complimented with best restaurants have made it a go-to spot for many in Dubai. You can buy studios from 490k in marina and if you’re in the mood to spend, there’s also a 50M penthouse listed for sale.
- Downtown – Whoever has been in Dubai for a few days, invariably has been to Downtown Dubai. Such is the aura of Downtown Dubai with attractions including the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa, the world’s biggest mall Dubai Mall. Downtown Dubai offers high-quality apartment buildings equipped with luxurious swimming pools and gyms. Offering properties ranging from 480k to a staggering 80 million, it has options for everyone.
- Jumeirah Village Circle – It took some time for the investors the true potential that lies within JVC. Its popularity among foreign investors has been growing by leaps and bounds. It’s especially popular among families because of being more spacious. You can get a 3 bedroom flat here for AED 2.9 million.
- Jumeirah Lake Towers – Organised in 26 clusters of three buildings named from A to Z, Jumeirah lake towers, popularly known as JLT, has been a popular option for expats and locals. It offers a range of clinics, hospitals, supermarkets to make the life of the residents easier. A 2-bed apartment in JLT will set you back by around AED 1.3 million.
- Palm Jumeirah – Perhaps the most famous of all the freehold areas, Palm Jumeirah is a palm tree-shaped archipelago jutting out into the Arabian sea. Being home to stunning apartments, luxurious shopping malls, the world-renowned Atlantis Hotel, property prices in Palm Jumeirah can cost up to AED 93.33 million for a duplex penthouse. There are also off plan options starting from AED 740,000.
- International City – Offering a host of cheap apartments for sale, International city is not the most known of Dubai areas. It has on sale over 296 beautifully created apartments. It is famous for being reasonably priced with studios starting from as low as AED235k.
- Dubai Sports City – With studios costing an average of AED 400k and 2 bedroom flats costing around AED900k, it is one of the most reasonably priced communities of Dubai. It’s amazing fitness centres have been a source of attraction for the large urban audience present in Dubai.
- Business Bay – Offering a host of facilities including gyms, spas and restaurants, Business Bay has been a long-time favourite of expat investors. Offering stunning views of the Burj Khalifa, average prices of studios in Business Bay are at AED 732K.
Are you thinking of investing in Property in Dubai? Check out Dubai’s leading real estate reference portal.